Issue with Open Studio Versions even though the right version is installed

Hello LBT community -

I am getting this error when I try to run my file and I don’t know how to solve it. I believe Honeybee is trying to look for my Open Studio somewhere dfferent than my C Drive (or IDK)
"1. Solution exception:The installed OpenStudio is 3.4.0.
Must be version 3.5.0 or greater.
Download and install the version of OpenStudio listed in the Ladybug Tools compatibility matrix

I have Open Studio 3.5.0 installed in my computer and it is located in the C:\ drive. So, I am running out of ideas.

When I let Honeybee fly it gives me the following error: 1. Honeybee cannot find OpenStudio on your system.
You wont be able to use the Export to OpenStudio component.
Download the latest OpenStudio for Windows from:

I even tried the HB_Check_Versions, and for some reason it is reading OpenStuio 3.4.0 (which is not even installed in my computer)

Help! it is not running any models!
Running Open Studio Issues.gh (564.6 KB)

@chris @mostapha tagging you for visibility :slight_smile:

Hi,
I’m too facing the same issue. If someone can help, that would be great! Thank you.

Use the HB Config component to see where the Open Studio 3.4 installation is on your system.

Then, delete that installation.

Hi @chris - I did this and now my files look like this (see snip) and the error bubble says:

1. Solution exception:C:\Program Files\ladybug_tools\openstudio\bin is not a valid path to an openstudio installation.

What should I do? install OS directly into that folder? if I do, I need to delete everything in that folder.

Best,

UPDATE
I uninstalled all LBT and I installed everything again using the single installer from Pollination. This seemed to help, but I still have an issue that says:

“1. Solution exception:global name ‘original_model’ is not defined”

Test.gh (40.5 KB)

@Yure,

You should create a new topic for new issues. @chris has already helped you with your original question.

I tested your sample file and everything works.

Probably, all you need to do is to close all your files and start a new instance of Rhino and Grasshopper to have a clean start.