Issue with UTCIMap component in Honeybee

Hi everyone,

I’m having an issue with the UTCIMap component in Honeybee, and I’m hoping someone can help me out. I’ve been using Honeybee to perform confort simulations for a project, and I’m trying to visualize the results using the UTCIMap component.

The problem is that even though the simulation calculation completes successfully, the UTCIMap component doesn’t display any color on the resulting map. I’ve checked my inputs and confirmed that they are correctly set, and I’ve also verified that the calculation has indeed completed by checking the output values.

Here are some details about my setup:

• I’m using Honeybee version 1.6.0
  • I’ve connected the UTCIMap component to the appropriate inputs, including the the model and the EPW file
  • I’ve checked the output values from the UTCIMap component, and they seem to be reasonable and within the expected range for UTCI values

Despite all this, the resulting map from the UTCIMap component doesn’t show any colors. It’s just a blank map with no visual representation of the UTCI values.

Has anyone else encountered this issue or have any insights on what could be causing this problem? I’ve tried troubleshooting it myself, but I haven’t been able to figure out the root cause. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2023-04-16 23_57_07-230407.3dm (248 Mo) - Rhinoceros 7

Hi @YOUSSEF, welcome to the forum. It looks like you might have your mesh preview turned off in GH

I just wanted to thank you for your help; it means a lot to me.

Best regards,

1 Like