Ladybug CaptureView - World Axis Icon

I’m using the Ladybug CaptureView for capturing numerous images of Named Views. Per the component description, i’ve gone into Rhino -> View -> Grid -> Turn off World Axis, however every time a new Named View is loaded, this setting is reset and the World Axis icon turns back on…thus for multi-image capturing, the icon is on every image. any insight on how to remove icon on all captured images?

Maybe this can help …
-A.

are you recommending adding in a Rhino command script into the grasshopper script after each named view is changed?

No. I’ve been checking this. If i set in a specific viewport the axis as off, it will be like this if i change the view or set a new one. So i’ll say that if you keep working in the same viewport you’ll be fine. Or set the axis off for all viewports and then you are covered.
-A.

unfortunately this did not work…every time a different named view would be selected, the world axis would re-appear automatically, even with “axis off for all viewports”.

i believe the views were saved BEFORE setting off the world axis. I would try to set this off for each view and then save it again (one by one).
-A.

oh, very interesting…i’ll try saving again!