Ladybug_fly component gone?

Hello everyone.

As far as I know, the ladybug_fly component (allowing you to cycle through sliders) used to be under Ladybug > 5/Extras. But I can’t find it anymore after the latest update.

Has it been removed, renamed, replaced?

Edit: Alternatively, do you know of another way to trigger a slider once a simulation run is complete? (Apart from animated sliders or time steps as they seem ineffective for hundreds of iterative simulation runs)

I believe it is still not there. Maybe just use the legacy one for now :slight_smile:

It didn’t occur to me that the latest update was completing the legacy bundle instead of replacing it. I had the legacy set uninstalled and that’s why I couldn’t find it. Just set it up again - thanks a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can use Colibri in TTToolbx instead of Fly.

1 Like

Hello all,

Just bring back this topic to know if this component will be implemented on the new LBT. Considering the new LBT will replace eventually the legacy version, it would be very useful include it. I really love FLY! component.

I checked the TT Toolbox, but last update was 2017. It’s not the best practice to use outdated plugging.

Regards.