Ladybug_geometry_polyskel issues

I’m trying to use the polyskel utility directly through python, but i’m getting an error that i don’t know what to do with.

i’m entering polygon as a nested list of floats ex.
[[0,0],[0,1],[1,1],[1,0]]

and holes as a list of lists similar to above.

i’ve traced the code and this is what i see:

enter skeleton_as_edge_list : ok, inputs match
_SLAV completes
enter _skeletonize(slav)
exit _skeletonize, then it goes to runpy.py and fails in a function “_run_module_as_main”

i have it currently configured in my anaconda environment. Is there a known issue with using ladybug_geometry in anaconda?

here’s the error that is generated

Exception has occurred: TypeError (note: full exception trace is shown but execution is paused at: _run_module_as_main)
‘<’ not supported between instances of ‘LineSegment2D’ and ‘_LAVertex’
File “C:\ProgramData\Anaconda3\envs\Dynamo212\Lib\site-packages\ladybug_geometry_polyskel\polyskel.py”, line 664, in get
return heapq.heappop(self.__data)
File “C:\ProgramData\Anaconda3\envs\Dynamo212\Lib\site-packages\ladybug_geometry_polyskel\polyskel.py”, line 747, in _skeletonize
i = prioque.get() # vertex a, b is self or next vertex
File “C:\ProgramData\Anaconda3\envs\Dynamo212\Lib\site-packages\ladybug_geometry_polyskel\polyskel.py”, line 816, in skeleton_as_edge_list
subtree_list = _skeletonize(slav)
File “C:\Users\mclough\test\ladybug-test.py”, line 83, in
sk = skeleton_as_edge_list(bdyPoints)
File “C:\ProgramData\Anaconda3\envs\Dynamo212\Lib\runpy.py”, line 87, in _run_code
exec(code, run_globals)
File “C:\ProgramData\Anaconda3\envs\Dynamo212\Lib\runpy.py”, line 194, in _run_module_as_main (Current frame)
return _run_code(code, main_globals, None,

i don’t think i completely understand what’s going on here. any recommendations?