Ladybug Tools Academy - Are "Fundamentals of Energy Modeling" Sample Files Available?

Hello,

I recently subscribed to Ladybug Tools Academy and would like to review the sample files that pair with the “Fundamentals of Energy Modeling” course led by Chris Mackey.

I see the training videos, but not the sample files at the training webpage.

Other courses have “Sample files” listed at bottom of training videos.

Have others had luck in tracking down the sample files?

Best,
Victor

Hi @victorbrac
refer to this link

1 Like

Hello,

Snip below of what I’m seeing at link. I don’t see sample files for LBT Academy Course, “Fundamentals of Energy Modeling” even if I clear “heating” search term and review greater list of resources.

download from link that located in rhino4food
LBT 1.3.0

Good that you are bringing this up! I was also wondering this. It will make it easier to follow along with the academy course.

Hello,
Glad this post is helpful to others! Did you locate the sample files yet?

@Aliarch - I am looking for the rhino and grashopper sample files related to this course. Not the ladybugtool library download.

Best,
Victor

@chris - would you mind posting the location of sample files related to this LBT course?

Best,
Victor

When you download the LBT file from rhino4food, there are samples inside this zip file.
Capturewedfwef

1 Like

These are all of the sample files that area available for that course:
https://hydrashare.github.io/hydra/index.html?keywords=EnergyFundementals

For the whole series, we are essentially just tweaking the energy model that is in those same files.

1 Like

Thanks to both of you. I found the sample file (e.g., Rhino .3dm) that includes the house geometry at the link Chris shared.