Ladybug update to 1.7

Hello everyone,

I recently updated my Ladybug Tools to the latest version and I’m encountering difficulties while trying to calculate annual irradiance using Honeybee in Grasshopper.

After the update, the annual irradiance calculations seem to fail, and I’m receiving various errors in the process. I’ve checked for compatibility among the Ladybug Tools components, ensured accurate input parameters, and even reviewed error logs without success.
Here’s a summary of the issues I’m facing:

• Failed tasks including DirectSky, DirectSun, and TotalSky.
  • Missing dependencies for AnnualIrradianceRaytracing and AnnualIrradianceRaytracingLoop.
  • Permission issues for AnnualIrradianceRaytracing and AnnualIrradianceRaytracingLoop tasks by the scheduler.

I have previously used Honeybee successfully for similar calculations, and the recent update seems to have disrupted this functionality.

Could someone please provide guidance or suggestions on troubleshooting steps or known solutions for such errors post-update? I’ve tried reinstalling the tools , but the issue persists.

Any help or insights into resolving this problem would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.