LBT Point in time - Climate Based sky not working

Hi,
Testing the Point in Time (PIT) recipe the Climate Based sky fails, complaining about:

Runtime error (FileNotFoundException): Could not find file ‘C:\WorkingFolder\Courses\Simulations\04_LightRights\2021_LR\BoxSimulations\point_in_time_grid\results\Model_3_Room.res’.

Traceback:
line 41, in read_sensor_grid_result, “C:\Users\USERNAME\ladybug_tools\python\Lib\site-packages\pollination_handlers\outputs\helper.py”
line 15, in read_pit_from_folder, “C:\Users\USERNAME\ladybug_tools\python\Lib\site-packages\pollination_handlers\outputs\daylight.py”
line 517, in value, “C:\Users\USERNAME\ladybug_tools\python\Lib\site-packages\lbt_recipes\recipe.py”
line 314, in output_value_by_name, “C:\Users\USERNAME\ladybug_tools\python\Lib\site-packages\lbt_recipes\recipe.py”
line 91, in script

This also happens with the CustomSky.
Thanks,
-A.

Thanks for reporting, @AbrahamYezioro . This one might be a question for @mostapha or someone who knows Radiance better than I do. For some reason, Radiance is failing to run the following climate based sky string through the CreateOctree function, which I can see is essentially running the Radiance oncov command:

!gendaylit -ang 70.846498 9.849896 -O0 -W 779 201 -g 0.200

skyfunc glow sky_glow
4 1.000 1.000 1.000 0
sky_glow source sky
4 0 0 1 180

skyfunc glow ground_glow
4 1.000 1.000 1.000 0
ground_glow source ground
4 0 0 -1 180

@mostapha , do you see anything obviously wrong with the sky’s Radiance string? If not, I can try to dig deeper.

I identified the error, @AbrahamYezioro and I am working on a fix now.

Thanks @chris,
The fix is working now!!
This is a “just in time” component and fix, all together.
-A.

Ah, I should clarify that, while things will run to completion with what I pushed yesterday, the solar irradiance results will not be perfectly correct until you run the versioner again to get the fix that I just merged now:

The illuminance from yesterday should be correct, though. In any event, once you get the latest fix, all of your point-in-time results should match Legacy and the older Honeybee[+] almost exactly (bearing in mind the stochastic behavior of Radiance).

Perfect!
“Versioned” to this update.
The results, compared to Legacy, are almost the same, which is excellent.
Thanks @chris!
-A.