RenoWatt is looking for a highly motivated architect / building engineer to expand our working team based in Liège, Belgium. You will be a part of multi-disciplinary team of architects, engineers and technicians.
RenoWatt is a delegate mission co-financed by the European Investment bank and Wallonia Region providing advices to municipalities to renovate public buildings in southern Belgium.
- A master’s degree in architecture, building or mechanical engineering
- Good knowledge of building physics and thermodynamics
- Experience with thermal and energy simulation
- Familiarity with building energy renovation methods and techniques
- Competency for 3D modelling using Sketchup
- Competency using Ladybug and Honeybee for Grasshopper
- Finally, very good knowledge of French for communication is important
Read more (in French) and apply here