Missing Service Hot Water and IDF Object Differences Post 1.7.47 Update

Hello everyone, I recently updated to version LB 1.7.47 and have encountered a significant issue where the service hot water demand is missing from the results. Additionally, I’ve noticed discrepancies in the IDF file by comparing it to older files (using LB 1.7.26 version), specifically missing objects in several classes, including HVAC Design Objects, Node-Branch Management, Pumps, Water Heater and Thermal Storage, Plant-Condenser Loops, Plant-Condenser Control, Setpoint Managers, and Water Systems.

I do not utilize the “HB SHW System” component for the purpose of defining the hot water system. Instead, I define the demand by means of the “HB Service Hot Water” component and adjust it according to the “HB Program Type” component.

Following the utilization of the “HB SHW System” component, I have seen that the service hot water demand is not absent, and the IDF file contains the items that were previously indicated as being absent.

I’ve searched the forum and related resources but haven’t found a case similar to mine. I am searching for some direction on how to approach this issue, as well as how to calculate the demand for hot water for service without defining the specific SHW system by the “HB SHW System” component.

Thank you all in advance for your time and help. I’m open to providing further details or clarifications as needed.

Best,
Fanourios