My falsecolor keeps running wrong, I can't find the reason, I put the falsecolor code below, I hope to get everyone's assistance, thank you

falsecolor.txt (9.7 KB)

You can try updating to latest version of LBT 1.5 and try again.

Tried the latest version 1.5

still not working ok thank you my friend

Last you can try reinstalling the full plugin using oneclick installer fromm pollination website. This is the last thing you can try or else it may be a bug !

Thank you very much for your reply, I would like to ask whether to reinstall ladybug in food4Rhino?

You can download the grasshoper plugin oneclick installer here

Thank you very much for your help I will try it

Hi, I am facing the same issue.

Slution exception:None zero return code: 2

Hello! I still haven’t solved this problem, unfortunately I can’t help you

Hi @PLD and @Silash,

Are you able to upload your HDR images?

Thank you very much for your reply, the HDR image is able to upload, but it turns red when connecting to imageViewer via falsecolor.

I was thinking if you could upload the HDR file here in a message so I can test it myself.

Thank you very much for your help I am mainly wondering why my falsecolor run is wrong As for the final run and the plot result is not very important, thank you again for your generous help.

Hi Mikkel,
@mikkel
Really appreciate your help.
Here is my HDR.
west4_h_label.HDR (1.4 MB)

And Error shows “Solution exception:None zero return code: 2”

Hi @Silash,

There is nothing wrong with your HDR image. Have you tried to update your core libraries and components to the newest version? If that does not solve the issue, please open the component and run it as shown below and report the full error message that you get.

Hi @mikkel
Sorry for late response.

Here is full error message.
Really appreciate your time.

Hi @Silash,

Can you confirm that you tried the following?

Can you try add the two lines (209 and 211) as shown in the image below. Please run the component with those lines and report the output again.

Hi Mikkel,

Here is the screenshot.

cheers,