I think I posted something earlier on this issue, but I could not find the post anymore. It is about a big building with zones arranged in different Doas Branches. Each branch was given a name. When I look in the output sql file (Doas HGT Coil output) all names are gone. Once I know some of the names where there.
I ran the simulation two times with different simulation parameters (terrain: Ocean and Suburbs). When I compare the results of both simulations there are some unrealistic differences in energy use for some DOAS heating Coils. Some of the doas HGT coils need 10 times more energy. Also the naming of the coils in these two simulations is a little bit different. Especially one of the 10 ZONE DOAS HGT Coils differs unrealistically.
I have a feeling that something is not goiing like it should go.
I used the LBT1.2 version.
210923_Basis_KRAP_11_LBT.7z (471.1 KB)