Problem with energy consumption results due to implementing windows on more than one wall

Hi, I am simulating the energy consumption in the small residential dwellings in a tropical climate. The model and results look fair when I have a glazing surface only on one wall of the house. However, when I add even a minor glazing surface in the different wall the cooling energy consumption increase nearly two-fold. Any ideas on how to overcome this issue?

In the attachment you can find the model, I am using the visualarq plugin which helps with the parametrical design of the house, however, I also internalize the example structure into the model. I will be grateful for any feedback.
House simple_rectangle shape.gh (841.8 KB)

@dsat ,

Can you provide any reason for why you think the cooling consumption is not correct? For example, have you constructed an energy balance and it doesn’t look correct? A two-fold increase in cooling as a result of more solar gain seems reasonable to me.

Hi @Chris, I agree but the values were to high taking consideration the implemented shading systems.
The factor which led to not normal increase of EUI (cooling) was related to ventilation losses forced by not so wise windows opening controls. Anyway, thank you for help :slight_smile: