Problem with showing RAD files results in test points

Hi everyone!

I am totally new at grasshopper, honeybee and ladybug :slight_smile:

I’ve been following Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari’s youtube tutorials, and I have a problem with my test points - I believe that the wrong data is being shown.

I know that I have connected the ‘illuminance files’ from RunDaylightAnalysis to the ‘_results files’ of ReadRADResults - which I think is incorrect as I should be connecting RAD files to it instead. I think that these RAD files should be within the ‘radGeoFiles’ from RunDaylightAnalysis, but when connecting these together I obtain a rederror message saying ‘Solution exception: need more than 1 value to unpack’.

I have updated all components and re-loaded the specific components.

I really appreciate your help - thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

/Sara

006_Parametric_GridBasedAnalysis.gh (522 KB)

Sara,

See working file.

Needed a major updating, some replacements. But basically was almost there.

-A.

006_Parametric_GridBasedAnalysis_AY.gh (566 KB)

Hi Abraham,

Thanks so much for your help!

May I ask what you specifically replaced in order to debug it myself another time in the future? :slight_smile:

/Sara

Hi Abraham,

Unfortunately, I do not think the problem is solved :confused:

006_Parametric_GridBasedAnalysis.gh (522 KB)

The file you attached is the same one as you sent on your first comment.

Please use the one i sent and then let the forum know if there is indeed a problem.

As for what i replaced: basically the update process, using the LB_HB updaters, is pretty smooth. Still, there remain some components that changed the number of input/output items and there is need to reinsert them manually. Can’t recall from memory which ones i reinserted (legendPar, recolorMesh, …).

-A.