Project StaSIO - A Crowd-Sourced Simulation Graphics Website - Competition Deadline June 18th

Hello all! Long time user/fan of the Ladybug ecosystem! One thing I love about it is the flexibility in creating graphics from the data and simulation. Both the grasshopper environment and the Ladybug/Honeybee components afford a possibility that isn’t necessarily available in other workflows. Which brings me to this post. I’ve been working with the IBPSA USA Architectural Simulations committee and we’ve launched a crowd-sourced simulation graphics website that’s designed to aggregate beautiful, insightful, and compelling simulation graphics to help facilitate the implementation of the new ASHRAE 209 early energy modeling standard. It’s called Project StaSIO - Standard Simulation Inputs and Outputs - and we’ve just extended our competition deadline to June 18th. Would love to get more ladybug community representation on the site!

Please consider contributing to the site or passing along the info to anyone who might be interested! Thanks!