[RunEnergySimulation] Component Error

Hello, everyone,

My name is Jarven and I have been learning ladybug and honeybee recently. I just met a warning saying that the energy simulation did not work properly, and I have copied the error note showed below. I wish if there is anyone who can help me fix the issue? I also uploaded my GH file which might help you understand the problem. I am using Rhino 5 and Honeybee 0.0.63, and the energyplus version is V9-2-0. The building geometry is simple because it was my first time to perform the simulation. As for the weather file, I just randomly picked a US file downloaded from Energyplus website.
( P.S. I am not allowed to upload attachments because I am a new user so I uploaded the files to dropbox, and here is the link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8z0wsql0jhlnmwx/AAC-GmOMCL0LRzT2skdmfJe2a?dl=0)

Error note:

1. The simulation has not run correctly because of this severe error:
    ** Severe ** [FenestrationSurface:Detailed][zone_25_Srf_0_glz_0][number_of_vertices] - “1” - Expected number greater than or equal to 3.000000
  2. The simulation has not run correctly because of this severe error:
    ** Severe ** [FenestrationSurface:Detailed][zone_25_Srf_0_glz_0][number_of_vertices] - Failed to validate against child schema #0.
  3. The simulation has not run correctly because of this severe error:
    ** Severe ** [FenestrationSurface:Detailed][zone_25_Srf_0_glz_0][number_of_vertices] - “1” - Failed to match against any enum values.
  4. The simulation has not run correctly because of this severe error:
    ** Severe ** [FenestrationSurface:Detailed][zone_25_Srf_0_glz_0][number_of_vertices] - Failed to validate against child schema #1.
  5. The simulation has not run correctly because of this severe error:
    ** Severe ** [FenestrationSurface:Detailed][zone_25_Srf_0_glz_0][number_of_vertices] - Failed to validate against any child schemas allowed by anyOf constraint.
  6. The simulation has not run correctly because of this severe error:
    ** Severe ** [RunPeriod][customRun][day_of_week_for_start_day] - “Yes” - Failed to match against any enum values.
  7. The simulation has not run correctly because of this severe error:
    ** Severe ** [RunPeriod][customRun][end_day_of_month] - Value type “string” for input “UseWeatherFile” not permitted by ‘type’ constraint.
  8. The simulation has not run correctly because of this severe error:
    ** Severe ** [RunPeriod][customRun][end_month] - “31” - Expected number less than or equal to 12.000000
  9. The simulation has not run correctly because of this severe error:
    ** Severe ** [RunPeriod][customRun][end_year] - Value type “string” for input “Yes” not permitted by ‘type’ constraint.
  10. The simulation has not run correctly because of this severe error:
    ** Severe ** bad allocation

Regards
Jarven

Hi Jarven,

I’m sorry to bother you, I just met a warning which error note are vert similar to yours, have you found a solution to the problem?

Thanks,
Shania

This issue is virtually non-existent in the latest LBT Honeybee plugin so I recommend using that if you want to avoid these types of geometry issues.