Runtime Error - "No module named ladybug.futil" Line 53

I’ve been having trouble trying to get Ladybug to work on my machine. I’ve tried to install it twice now and this same error keeps coming up. Any suggestions on what to do? Did I something wrong during the installation?

Here is the screenshot of the python window around line 53

Make sure that you have followed all of the installation instructions, @IvanD , including the last one about running the .bat file with Rhino closed.

@chris It doesn’t seemed to have worked. Is there a way to fully uninstall and try running it again? Or would I have to uninstall Rhino completely to start fresh?

I had problems because I had several versions of Rhino installed.
I don’t know if this will help you, (maybe @chris himself has an opinion on that) but he made this installation guide on how to manually sort out some of the issues there can be during the install procedure. Removing other versions of Rhino and following this guide sorted it out for me. Good luck!

@mLyhne Thank you for pointing me in this direction! Seems like it sorted some things out but now it looks like it wants to constantly update, not sure if that’s how its supposed to be.