Schedules <1 hour timestep - connecting IDF-files to simulation?

Hi,

I am trying to make a three-season natural ventilation strategy for window operation.
The window operation should be able to follow a certain pattern of intervals and opening percentages e.g. two to three 20% openings with a duration of 5 minutes hourly.

From reading the post Forced natural ventilation - schedule shorter timestep, I found out that CSV scheduling does not allow for timestep <1 hour (8760 yearly), but instead that I could use IDF schedule, given that I edit the text manually, as seen below.

As a test, I am trying to get this to work with a 30-minute timestep, which is causing issues with my schedule not being recognized by the “HoneyBee_Set EP Air Flow”-component.
Have anyone had the same issue or know how to connect schedIDFText-files to a simulation?

My progress so far can be seen in the screenshot below:

Thank you all for the great community
Best regards
Oscar M

There are 2 different names:
template_PULSE for the definition of the schedule.
PULSE for the name in the input.
Decide the name you want and use it for both cases.
-A.

Thank you for the fast answer!

It seems that using the same name (PULSE) for both cases, simply uses the hourly timestep schedule and not the half-hourly timestep, that i made by editing the first schedIDFText-file. I have tried to illustrate this in the inserted 3D chart visualization.

Could the issue be related to the actual format of the panel after editing?
Or a wrong connection into the simulation/HBZones?

I attached my .gh-file, as an extra example:
half_hourly_timesteps_issue.gh (804.6 KB)

Best regards
Oscar M

For people having issues creating a sub-hourly schedule, @AbrahamYezioro’s posts on the linked topic helped creating sub-schedules!

Thank you once again, @AbrahamYezioro!