Show HB energy calculation result for a specific hour only

Dear all.

Apologies in advance if this is something quite basic.
I tried to show the HB energy+ calculation result only for a certain hour, but the result always came out for a whole month’s period

I use the HB Analysis period and plug the same number for an hour, day, and month. But the result always ended up showing for the whole month.

Upon reading this source, it says I can only extract the data, but the simulation will always be done for a period of time, is that correct?
https://discourse.ladybug.tools/t/how-can-i-run-energy-simulation-for-a-specific-duration/10986/3

I tried using the suggested component but was quite confused about how I could plug that into my energy+ result (HB model to OSM component) since they only extract the temperature from the .epw file, not from the energy+ result.

Thank you, guys,

Regards,
Ricardo

From your image you are reporting results Monthly. You want to do that Hourly.
-A.

1 Like

Oh my

Thank you so much
At first, I changed it to Hourly as per your suggestion, but the result still shows the whole day instead of the particular hour that I set.
Turned out I also have to plug the Analysis period into the HB Color Faces component :man_facepalming:

Thanks again

Regards

You can define an additional analysisPeriod (not the one you connect to the OS simulation) where you can check hour by hour.
-A.

1 Like