Simulation office

i am looking for someone whos’ familiar with rhino grasshopper i want to assistance with project. i am willing to pay for their expertise.

Hi @abdirashid - You should provide more details here for other users to be able to help you. For instance,

1. What is the scope of the project?
  2. What is the budget?
  3. How can they contact you for more information?

Hi,
If you are still on the lookout to hire someone, I would be glad to help you out as I have extensive experience with working with Grasshopper.
You can reach out to me on my email here
Colin

Hello!
I’d like to talk about it with you if you still needed.
My skills are mostly in thermal simulations, but I already did some daylight simulations, parametric configurations, evolutive simulations with Grasshopper+Wallacei.
I’m brazillian architect and urban designer. Worked 3 years in residencial, institucional and commercial architecture projects. I consider myself beginner on LB tools, (one year and half) but i’ve created some simulations workflows, on last company I worked, coordinating all the team in a operational system and so deeping my knowledge on this platform. There I dedicated myself to understand best ways to work with LB and Honeybee to thermal and daylight simulations for Brazil’s standarts.