Simulation outputs on honeybee

Hello everyone! I’m new here and I’d like to ask for some help…

I need to set “Zone Thermal Comfort ASHRAE 55 Adaptive Model Running Average Outdoor Air Temperature”, “AFN Zone Infiltration Air Change Rate” and “People Occupant Count” as output variables on a simulation using Honeybee_Run Energy Simulation.

I worked with Energyplus before on a similar simulation and there I was able to choose those outputs, but I didn’t find them on honeybee (I’m using Honeybee Generate EP Output to do so). Does anyone know if it’s possible to select those output variables on honeybee?

Thank you in advance.

Check the CustomOutput component. :sensoryhourlyvalues:
It can be your friend here.
-A.

Thank you for your help… I tried CustomOutput component, but it didn’t work. The .csv file is generated with the default honeybee_run energy simulation outputs.

Am I using CustomOutput wrong?

You are mixing versions (Legacy and LBT). Don’t do that, they don’t work together.
If you switch to LBT you can find also the CustomResult component, which can be your second friend for your question.
-A>

Thank you very much for your help. I used the CustomResult component as you suggested. Unfortunately, even so the outputs “Zone Thermal Comfort "ASHRAE 55 Adaptive Model Running Average Outdoor Air Temperature” and “AFN Zone Infiltration Air Change Rate” were not possible to be extracted.

This requires some careful checking.
Uploading a simplifies version may be useful for trying to help.
-A.

teste_outputs.gh (88.9 KB)
teste_aud.xml (272.4 KB)

See if it works.Thanks a lot!