Solar reflectivity of glazed building facades

Hi,

I am new to LBT, and I am interesting in performing a disability glare analysis for glazed building facades. The problem is as follows: suppose I have a proposed building with glazed facades situated in a city environment. There is a potential risk of specular reflections from the glazed facades which may impact drivers travelling in a particular direction. The amount of allowable glare is quantified using an analytical expression for the veiling luminance, which is a function of the glass reflectance, solar illumination, and angle between glare source and line of sight. I would then like to plot a contour of the veiling luminance over the facade for a particular driver situated at some location and facing some direction.

I would like to know if this is possible using LBT, and if I would need to write any custom code to do this? I saw some videos of ray tracing, but I am not quite sure how that would be implemented in this problem since none of the reflected rays will exactly intersect the drivers position. If it is possible, is anyone able to provide me with a rough guide on how to go about doing this?