Solution exception:invalid literal for float(): Sensible

Hi,

I recently ran an Openstudio simulation and input into Read Hvac sizing component and got a problem called 1. Solution exception:invalid literal for float(): Sensible

I tried several sample files from Github and all met this caution, which I have never met before.
Does anyone know what’s wrong with it? I have attached a file with this post
Thanks!Parametric_Energy_Model_With_Colibri.gh (628.8 KB)

@HAOBOLIU ,
I haven’t gotten the chance to check your file but I believe that this is use is caused by using an old Honeybee component with a new version of OpenStudio. I recommend either upgrading your Honeybee components or using OpenStudio 2.5, which is the most recent version of OpenStudio that has no known bugs in it’s relation to Honeybee.

Hi Chris,
Thank you for your reply.
Yes, I’m using the latest version of HB and Openstudio 2.5. They work very well.
Only the Read HVAC sizing component reports this problem.
I would be grateful if you could help me check what happened. Thank you.

@HAOBOLIU ,
I have tried running the GH file with both OpenStudio 2.5 and OpenStudio 2.7 and I can’t recreate the issue:

It seems related to the format of the output .eio file, though. Are you using a version of OpenStudio other than the two that I just listed? What does the output of the Honeybee_Honeybee component read?

Hi Chris,
I’m using the Openstudio 2.5.0.
The eio file could be generated as a text file. But the Read HVAC sizing component still reports the problem.
BTW, the eio file has been attached for your review.

in.eio (27.7 KB)