Dear Chris, thank you very much for your prompt reply!
However, the problem is not solved after I unblock the two files in the directory C:\Users\oat\AppData\Roaming\Ladybug, and restart the computer.
I also tried the GH unblock file created by Marios Tsiliakos (http://www.grasshopper3d.com/profiles/blogs/unblo… But I assume it only checks the LB&HB user components which don’t include the two files mentioned above.
Plus, I also found that the right-click menu option for unblock is not working using Marios’ file… I didn’t even get the windows to remind me the change of the registration key … Anyway, I shall probably email Marios in this regard.
I also installed multiple version of EnergyPlus in case it is related to a specific version of EP: v8.1.0, v8.2.7, v8.3.0, v8.4.0
So, I’m kind of stuck here… with all the solutions checked so far …
Please kindly advise if I shall check other things that may have caused this issue …
Thank you very much!