Supply Air Temperature Reset

I am trying to study the impact of increasing the supply air temperature reset and defining it in the following manner:

However, increasing the temperature from 55 to 60 to 65 gives me negative savings - which is unexpected. I notice that in Open-Studio “Supply air temperature” is missing - is this causing the issue?

Also, is the RH - the way it’s defined currently correct?

What’s your climate?
Where did you find the “negative” saving? What does it mean, is it from the entire system, heating coil from air loop, or zonal reheat coil? did you compare supply air flow rate among different supply air temperature (55, 60, 65)? and did you check the hourly supply air temperature if it matches what you have set to?

The best place to check the energy saving from increasing the supply air temperature is zonal reheat coils, you can see savings when the CFMs of each reheat coil are the same when changing supply air temperature.

Seems like the setpoint manager in my model is resulting the temperature to remain constant at 65 deg and instead modulate the airflow to compensate for the increase in supply temperature. In reality, the supply temperature should have dropped closer to 55 deg in the warmer months, and provide cooling and then go back up to 65 when the air is not as humid.

The “Supply Humidity” node is the humidity setpoint after the cooling coil, “Supply Temperature” is the temperature setpoint node at the end of the supply side, and the lower graph is airflow after reheat coil for one zone.

@ApoorvGoyal have you tried to use “scheduled setpoint”, instead of “warmest setpoint” for supply air temperature?