Temperature problem - Ladybug + Honeybee

Hi all,

I used components of Ladybug and Honeybee to calculate the temperature of simple box, I set room temperature plus 20 Celsius degree(+20), the part of result as following:

1, the temperature of wall external surface is plus 20.4 Celsius degree(+20.4) at 14:00 when the ambient temperature is about minus 19 Celsius degree(-19),

2, the the temperature of wall external surface is minus 20.1 Celsius degree(-20.1) at 1:00AM when the ambient temperature is about minus 17.5 Celsius degree(-17.5),

it seems strange, the temperature of wall external surface is greater than room temperature in afternoon in the winter. and the temperature of wall external surface is low than ambient temperature in night in the winter.

Maybe I used components incorrectly, or maybe it is a bug.

Someone have some suggestions?

Thanks a lot in advance

Solon

Sample of Single box.gh (626 KB)

If radiation falls on the wall in the winter then it can have a higher temperature than the room. Why do you think that is strange?

Hi Mostapha,

The temperature difference is about 40 Celsius degree between ambient and external surface in the winter, I think the value is too large even if the radiation falls on the wall.

In additional, the temperature of external surface can not be lower than ambient temperature in the winter.

Solon

I post the parameter in photo, I hope I can get help from someone