'Text3d' object has no attribute 'HorizontalAlignment'

Hi everyone,

I am new to ladybug tools and I am trying to do a sun path analysis.
Unfortunately, I encounter an issue when I plug in LB import EPW location to LB SunPath location, the LB SunPath component turns red and show the message below.

1. Solution exception:‘Text3d’ object has no attribute ‘HorizontalAlignment’

Other than that the panel also shows:

Runtime error (MissingMemberException): ‘Text3d’ object has no attribute ‘HorizontalAlignment’

Traceback:
line 41, in text_objects, “C:\Users\users\ladybug_tools\python\Lib\site-packages\ladybug_rhino\text.py”
line 102, in compass_objects, “C:\Users\users\ladybug_tools\python\Lib\site-packages\ladybug_rhino\fromobjects.py”
line 316, in script

I am operating on:
Rhino 6
Ladybug 1.1.0

I read an identical topic in the link below but still not quite sure how to fix it. Does anyone know the cause and how to solve it?

Thank you

Hi @Cherng ,

Sorry for the late response. This issue seems to be related to the service release of Rhino that you are using. What is the service release that you see when Rhino opens?

I think you need to have at least SR 25 to ensure everything works with the LBT plugin.

Thanks for your reply, I will definitely check my updates after I have done the current work with me, in the meantime, I had uninstalled Ladybug Tools 1.1.0 and installed the LB 0.0.69, HB 0.0.66 Legacy Plugins, the legacy version works well with me.

https://www.food4rhino.com/app/ladybug-tools