THERM Tools - Detail Drawing Cleanup

Hi Everyone,
Due to Therms, tedious polygon creation I’m working on a way to clean up a detail faster and run analysis.

To do this the script takes the details we receive, remove the radii, remove the overlapping areas and fill in the voids with surfaces that can be labeled as air space. The problem I’ve run into is something that I think may be related to THERM’s control point proximity tolerances? In the process of removing overlaps I create micro “jogs” in some of the surface edges (<.0001mm) I’ve attached some sample geometry and the definition.

I was hoping someone could shed some light on whether this is in fact the problem and whether the issues are solvable in tolerance settings or elsewhere.

We were able to run a rhino native clean drawn detail no problem and were excited about bypassing the THERM interface but we were looking to take it one step further and cut out a lot of the manual labor of REdrawing the details especially when there can exists many iterations and many parts to each detail.

Thanks for taking a look!
Edit:Files attached!
THERM script Post.gh (555.6 KB)
THERM TEST POST.3dm (1.5 MB)