Unable to apply interior construction subset to rooms following solve adjacency

Hi there,

Trying to run a parametric study by altering the constructions of a house that containts 12 ‘rooms’ (10 rooms in the house + 1 roof space + 1 subfloor). It appears that the model is unable to apply my custom interior construction subsets when input into:

• ‘RoomSolid’ via 'constru_set
  • ‘SolveAdj’ via ‘ep_int_constr_’
  • ‘ApplyConstructionSet’ via ‘_constr_set’

Solve adjacencies is working when I visualise by type, however I am having trouble applying the correct constructions to the different face types. When I input the interior subset into the construction sets which are then fed into either ‘RoomSolid’ via 'constru_set ’ or ‘ApplyConstructionSet’ via ‘_constr_set’, it appears they have not been allocated to the correct faces. Also when I input the interior subset directly into ‘SolveAdj’ via ‘ep_int_constr’, they are not allocated and intstead, the generic constructions are allocated (noting that my exterior subsets are allocated fine).

I have applied different construction sets for my different room types (1 for Roof-space, 1 for Rooms, 1 for Subfloor) using the entwine function and inputting into ‘RoomSolid’ via 'constru_set ’ . I have resorted to using exterior roofs and exterior floors rather than interior floors and interior ceilings which seems to delegate the correct constructions to the different faces when labelling faces, however this does not solve the issue for internal walls which are still being given my custom external wall constructions (named ‘pod external wall’). I’ve attached a screenshot of the issue (hopefully it’s readable) and would love some guidance as to where I’m doing something wrong! Thanks

Hi @jasminwik

Have you solved the issue that you previously posted?
I have encountered similar issue applying construction materials to the room after passing through SolveAdjacency.

Also, I’m wondering if you could post a pic with higher resolution here, if you havent solved the issue. :grinning: