I am new here so first of all congrats to Mostapha, Chris and all the contributors for this wonderful work!
I am running an energy parametric evaluation workflow with HB for different urban block configurations., and would like to integrate Dragonfly to account for the UHI effect.
In this iterative workflow I have several dynamic building and urban scale parameters and would be grateful to hear your opinion, according to the design of the Dragonfly tool, which should be considered as relevant for UHI evaluation.
The list of parameters:
- Building use (different energy input parameters but also floor height)
- Glazing ratio (20,40,60,80)
- Glazing properties (2 different SHGC and Tv)
- Floor Area Ratio (2,4,6,8)
- Distance between buildings (10,20,30)
- Typology (different contours – high rise, slab EW, slab NS, scatter, courtyard)
- Urban grid rotation (0, 45)
I guess I can generate 1920 EPWs (total num. of iterations), but figured some parameters might be redundant… What do you think?
I will also probably do a fast sensitivity analysis and compare results between few iterations
Thank you !