Visualization of data UWG different running periods

Hello,

I have used UWG to obtain dry bulb temperature
In the first one I have used the period : day: 29 month 6- day :1 month :8 and I obtained the following result:

When I perform a whole year data I obtain the following figure for the 3 previous months

So the months of June and August are completely different. Is it because in the first run we have only 2 days from June and 1 day of August and it takes them as average hourly data in a 24-hour span of the month of June/August, while in the yearly run, we have 30 days for June and 31 for Auguse so it takes hourly average considering all the days of the month?
I wanted to confirm if this is the logic.
Moreover, wanted to ask is there any method to show all hourly data in a month not an average but all 744 hours in July as example?

Thank you for your help!

Yes, that is correct. The LB Monthly Chart just averages whatever data you have given it for each of the months.

For this type of visualization, the LB Hourly Plot is often better. Or you could always deconstruct the data collection and plot the numbers on a native Grasshopper QuickGraph component. Or export the values to Excel and make whatever charts you want there.