WarmupConvergence

1. The simulation has not run correctly because of this severe error: ** Severe ** CheckWarmupConvergence: Loads Initialization, Zone=“OPEN_OFFICE_0” did not converge after 25 warmup days.

hello… I am facing this problem… Whatt am i supposed to do?

Connect a panel to the ‘out’ node of your simulation engine, and scroll down to the end of the panel and send a picture of it …

Can you share your gh file here?

this is what i tried to do from the beggining, but It does not allow me to upload any file because i am a new user… is there any other way to upload it?

@Valeria ,

Here on the forum, you earn the right to upload files by observing other discussions, liking posts that are helpful, or marking out which post of a discussion contains the right solution. While this is mostly in place to stop automated bots or advertisers from uploading junk content, I think it’s also just good practice for new users to get acquainted with the conventions of the forum. So please do a bit of that and you should be able to upload without issues.

Sometimes, when you get this warning from E+, it’s actually ok, particularly if you are modeling a building with natural ventilation that experiences very dynamic conditions. Does this building have natural ventilation?

Or does it have any of the conditions marked out in the warnings from E+?

1 Like

Hi Chris,
I have the same problem and really can’t figure out what’s going on. Here is my file. What is it that I am doing wrong?
Thanks

Energy model_ROOMS.gh (1.3 MB)