What is the difference between the two methods of adding loads and schedules to the thermal simulation model?

I’m struggling to understand what the different ways of applying loads to the energy model do to the final results? How does the process differ, or which one is more accurate? Or how do I know which one to use for the specific project?

@mostapha @chris @AbrahamYezioro

Hi,
Both methods are equally good or wrong (I won’t use the word “accurate”, since everything depends on how “correct” are the settings).
Method 2 is very good (in my opinion) since it allows you to save all setting on the program library, so you can call/use them in any script just by calling them instead of defining each time from scratch (or copy/paste). The script will be much easier to debug and understand.
Method 1 allows you to define settings along the workflow (which may be also very good for some cases).
BTW, both methods can be used together, they are not exclusive.

In short, the proper method depends on specificity of each script. There is much more to explain, but I guess this is enough to get the basic differences.
-A.