What to do for: Solution exception:Failed to read the results! fatal - cannot find function file "perezlum.cal"

Hi guys,

I have installed everything based on instructions but I get the following error when I am trying to use climate-based sky: (perezlum.cal exist in DAYSIM Lib folder) I guess it’s for calculating Perez sky but I do not know what to do!

1. Solution exception:Failed to read the results!
    fatal - cannot find function file “perezlum.cal”

Radiance 5.1 , DAYSIM 4 ; Honeybee updated
Thanks in advance!

Ps…
Every time I open the file, my run analyses are duplicated with this message:

You should remove the update component from inside your grasshopper script. That should solve the second issue.

I’m not sure about the other other. All the cal files should be copied with your installation. There is a chance that they are not in the right path so honeybee cannot find the file.

1 Like

Thank you @mostapha ; so the update does not affect the accuracy of results.

I actually copied and pasted radiance from my friend’s installation folder and surprisingly it solved the problem (I do not yet know whether the “Radiance” folder is case sensitive or not). However, I do not know how to find the version since my friend does not know what version he had.

By the way, are the results of Honeybee+ more accurate than ladybug-Honeybee 0.0.68-0.0.65?

Thank you very very much in advance for your support and time.