WindRose error: 'WindRose' object has no attribute 'windrose_lines'

Hello, when i use WindRose component i get this error

Error: Runtime error (MissingMemberException): ‘WindRose’ object has no attribute ‘windrose_lines’

Also an error with two components: PsychrometricChart and PMV Polygon

Error: Runtime error (ImportException): 
Failed to import ladybug:
	cannot import psychchart from ladybug

Your installation is no up to date. Try reinstalling.

I updated LDT yesterday and now but the same errors

All I can say is that I’m pretty confident that your installed core libraries are old since the things you are missing are things that we added in the last 9 months or so between LBT 1.1 and LBT 1.3.

Have you been restarting Rhino after you run the latest LB Versioner?

Thanks @chris
I never used LBT 1.1 , the last one i used was 0.65 than i installed 1.3
In Grasshopper the problem exist but in Pycharm no error

Yes i restarted Rhino and uninstalled LBT 1.3 than installed it , i also update all packages with Pycharm but the error still exist

In Pycharm the term psychchart appears but in Ghpython it is not available

What version of ladybug-comfort do you see in site-packages? Is it 0.12.29 like you see on my machine?

The same as yours

… and your IronPython search paths are set to look for those libraries? You can see this by using the Rhino EditPythonScript command, going to Tools > Options:

Sadly the same problem, i am sure this problem related to Rhino but i don’t know why

What’s that other Lib\site-packages search path that comes before ladybug_tools\python\Lib\site-packages in your settings there?

It looks like that one is probably overwriting the core libraries that should be loaded from ladybug_tools\python\Lib\site-packages. I recommend deleting that extra site-packages search path and then restarting Rhino to see if that fixes the issue.

The other folder is : C:\Python27\Lib\site-packages
I added it to use some Python 27 module in ironpython

I will try that but is there another solution to use both of them ?

I change the order and everything work fine now
Thank you @chris for help

Yes! I was going to suggest reordering things. It seems that Rhino’s IronPython loads whichever package it finds first in the list of search paths. So Rhino was loading the old version of the Ladybug Tools core libraries that you had installed in C:\Python27\Lib\site-packages instead of the core libraries that ship with the plugin in ladybug_tools\python\Lib\site-packages.

1 Like

Yes exactly , maybe you can add an option to ignore other site-packages folders.