WinError5 of LBT ver1.7.26 components using Radiance : Denied access to the path?

Hello,

I’m having an issue using the new version of LBT components.

I have built and used a GH file analyzing annual daylighting performance in legacy version, which still works fine, and got an error message updating to the new version using python.

I got the error below as soon as I run the function (I feel sorry can’t attach the GH file as I’m a new user), and the prompt is closed automatically.

The error report is saying;

Runtime error (DirectoryNotFoundException): ‘C:\Users\Administrator\simulation\unnamed\annual_daylight_enhanced_logs_\logs.log’ could not find a part of the path.

Traceback:
line 361, in luigi_execution_summary, “C:\Users\Administrator\ladybug_tools\python\Lib\site-packages\lbt_recipes\recipe.py”
line 402, in failure_message, “C:\Users\Administrator\ladybug_tools\python\Lib\site-packages\lbt_recipes\recipe.py”
line 153, in script

I am suspecting the ‘queenbee.exe’ is doing something, and have issue with security system of my office. Because people saying WinError 5 is about the right to access specific path, and the new GH file in ver 1.7.26 works on my own laptop which is totally disconnected to my office environment.
My office IT team checked if the software using web licence - I don’t think it is -, and have nothing to do with before I sure this is not about the software but the security thing.

I hope you guys could advise me something to try.
Thank you in advance!