Zone Multiplier don't work

Hello everybody!

I did some tests with the zone multiplier, but apparently it’s not working. When I change the number of zones required the result remains the same. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

I took this example from Hydra just to do some testing if you want to see the file.
Energy-test.gh (581.3 KB)

@lucasmartinezcosta ,

You will see that there’s no zone multiplier component in the current version of honeybee legacy and it’s not a feature that’s supported (except perhaps if you were to write an OpenStudio measure to add the multipliers and use the Load OpenStudio Measure component). If you know who posted that original hydra example, they might know how that component was intended to work.

And, if you are willing to wait, multipliers will be fully supported in the next release of Honeybee[+] that we have planned for the Spring.

Hi @chris, thanks for the answer.
This component, Set Zone Properties, was created by @mostapha. Check out the link: Changing the type of a surface manually

The component appears to work in conditioned zones to multiply HVAC system loads, but is not working for lighting and equipment. However, this same function works perfectly for OpenStudio and EnergyPlus. I believe there may be something wrong with the component code.

I created a component to extract the data generated in the inTable.csv file. In this file, changes made to SetZone properties are viewed in the “End Uses” Table.

Check this figure, and if necessary check the file.

Energy-test2.gh (600.0 KB)