About Honeybee's Error "Environment variable name or value too long"

Hi, everyone.

When I run an optimization calculation using HoneybeePlus, after the calculation has run to some extent (About 1200 times), I get the error “Environment variable name or value too long” and the calculation stops.

I found a similar problem and discussion with Butterfly in the previous topic (URL below), does Honeybee Plus still have this error?

And if this error still remains, how can I fix it?
Please let me know.

Thank you

Hi @Toshihide, can you provide more details? What component gives you the error? Can you provide an screenshot?

Hi @mostapha, thank you for your reply.

I attach screenshot of my grasshopper file and error message.
This error was reported by the HoneybeePlus_Run Radiance Analysis component.
How can I solve this?

Found 33 opaque surfaces.
Found 10 fenestration surfaces.
Found 0 window-groups.
Writing recipe contents to: C:\GH_radiance_2020\test2\DailyLog\12_FEB_14\gridbased_daylightcoeff
2 files from the radiance scene are added to the analysis.
Copying material.rad to C:\GH_radiance_2020\test2\DailyLog\12_FEB_14\gridbased_daylightcoeff\scene\extra
Copying blind_xform0_S.rad to C:\GH_radiance_2020\test2\DailyLog\12_FEB_14\gridbased_daylightcoeff\scene\extra
Runtime error (ArgumentException): Environment variable name or value too long

Traceback:
line 232, in execute, “C:\Users\U50000\AppData\Roaming\McNeel\Rhinoceros\6.0\scripts\honeybee_plus\radiance\command_commandbase.py”
line 126, in write_extra_files, “C:\Users\U50000\AppData\Roaming\McNeel\Rhinoceros\6.0\scripts\honeybee_plus\radiance\recipe\recipeutil.py”
line 62, in script
line 422, in setitem, “C:\Program Files\Rhino 6\Plug-ins\IronPython\Lib\os.py”
line 300, in write, “C:\Users\U50000\AppData\Roaming\McNeel\Rhinoceros\6.0\scripts\honeybee_plus\radiance\recipe\daylightcoeff\gridbased.py”