Building Scientist Position at Payette

Payette seeks a talented Building Scientist who shares a passion for design and who will reinforce the firm’s expertise in advanced technology and sustainability. Payette’s collaborative practice focuses on building types that typically possess high baseline energy intensities, including research laboratories, higher educational facilities for science, and healthcare facilities of all types. Such building programs afford several challenges and opportunities that the Payette Building Science team helps overcome and realize in practice.

For more information on the position and to submit an application, please follow the link here:

https://newton.newtonsoftware.com/career/JobIntroduction.action?clientId=4028f88b2ebe3a54012ec167c9121b7d&id=8a78859f65ed193c0165f1e61e293c8c&source=&code=&fromAggregate=false

Note that, while I (Chris Mackey) have been an employee of Payette the past three years, I am currently transitioning to working full-time on Ladybug. I personally attest to Payette as an excellent place for positively influencing design with our Ladybug Tools. For a full account of my thoughts, please see my announcement that I will be working full time on Ladybug Tools.

1 Like