I’m having problem visualizing the EP results. The error: “not possible to convert bytes [F3] to index 0 of code page specified for unicode” keeps showing up for both “Color Zones by EP Result” and “Color Surfaces by EP Result”, even solving warnings.
Could anyone help me?
(I’ve tried to upload my file but I’m a new member and I’m not allowed)
I have facing the same problem with “ModelToOSM”.
I’m sure it’s something inside my EPW file but I can’t find it.
I have tried to lock manually for the non unicode character, as solved in this closer situation.
Continuing the discussion from Color zones and surfaces by EP results - Unable to translate bytes:
My error message:
Runtime error (DecoderFallbackException): Não é possível converter bytes [C9] em índice 46 da página de código especificada para Unicode.
Unable to translate bytes [C9] at index 46 from specified code page to Unicode (translated)
line 390, in _iterencode_dict, “C:\Program Files\Rhino 7\Plug-ins\IronPython\Lib\json\encoder.py”
line 434, in iterencode, “C:\Program Files\Rhino 7\Plug-ins\IronPython\Lib\json\encoder.py”
line 47, in py_encode_basestring_ascii, “C:\Program Files\Rhino 7\Plug-ins\IronPython\Lib\json\encoder.py”
line 189, in dump, "C:\Program Files\Rhino 7\Plug-ins\IronPython\Lib\json_init.py"
line 150, in to_openstudio_osw, “C:\Users\guilh\ladybug_tools\python\Lib\site-packages\honeybee_energy\run.py”
line 212, in script
Thanks for your attention.
I have found my error.
It was actually my FOLDER’S NAME!
I changed to an UNICODE acceptable name and run smooth.