Daylight Factor problem after update to LBT1.1.1

Dear @chris,

after the update of LBT 1.1.0 to the 1.1.1, there seem to be problems with the component HBDaylight Factor.
This error come from the HBRunRecipe Output:

If I go back, thanks to the LBversioner, to the vers. 1.1.0, I return to have no problems.
Same problem, tested on 2 different Models and on 2 different computers.

Greetings

Did you also updated the components in your Grasshopper script? The recipe component in the new version has changed.

Dear @mostapha,

thanks for replying.
Yes, I assumed that I had also updated the components.

I updated again all, to the ver 1.1.1, and manually insert the new components, but the problem remained.
I attached the file LBT-DaylightFactorError_v1.1.1.gh (1.0 MB)
I remember, that the problem returns on 2 different computers.

I have no experience in that programming language, so I cannot understand what could be the cause of the error.

Best regards and thanks for helping me.

dear @mostapha, return to disturb for this problem.
I noticed that in other 2/3 posts having problems with the DF analysis with the LBT ver. 1.1.1

I read that was this change in the component with the update 1.1.1, “change the model to hbjson instead of HB folder”, could this be the cause?

Greetings

Dear all

thank you LaFleur for connecting the treads.

I also tried to step bag to LBT version 1.1.0.
First I ended like the picture shown below but HBRunRecipe component also contained the hint “Failed to find C:\Users[User].queenbee\config.yml”

After a restart it was gone and things look like shown.

Usage: queenbee luigi translate [OPTIONS] RECIPE [PROJECT_FOLDER]
Try ‘queenbee luigi translate --help’ for help.

Error: Invalid value for ‘RECIPE’: Path ‘C:\Users[User]\ladybug_tools\resources\recipes\honeybee_radiance_recipe\annual_daylight.yaml’ does not exist.

Upgrading to the latest LBT Version i still get

1. Solution exception:WindowsError
    Runtime error (Win32Exception): WindowsError

Traceback:
line 435, in init, “C:\Program Files\Rhino 6\Plug-ins\IronPython\Lib\subprocess.py”
line 127, in script

Hope somebody can help…
Greetings

Hallo Martin,

the 1.1.0v must work.

When you return from the 1.1.1 to the 1.1.0v, you should restart Rhino, load a new LBVersioner, and play again with the 1.1.0 imput. Than resync the GH components.

Try it, should work.

For the rest we are waiting the admin, who will surely be busy under work, for the new stable release.

Hello LaFleur

don’t know why, but it looks like the admins are busy in the background.
I updated back to latest again and now everything is working in my case.

Thanks to whomever

Martin

The problem is solved with the Stable Release 1.2.0.

Thanks for the work @mostapha

1 Like