“DF RUN URBANopt error”:Solution exception:The URBANopt simulation failed to run.No results were found at: C: \ Users \ HP \ simulation \ kkpp\ run \ honeybee scenario

I also ran into this problem. I went to search for the log files and they do not appear in the listed folder. I am not sure why, but I will keep working on it.

@Aliarch I had this same thing happen. It was very strange, but some components appear updated after running the sync while in reality they are not. It happened that about 50% of the BuildingSolid component group needed to be manually replaced, even though they appeared to be the updated version on the GH interface. Very odd. It took me half the day to figure that one out. Try replacing the components for your BREP assemblages (Facade, ratios, programs, buildingsolid) and see if that helps.

1 Like

I thinks this happen is ran when the Solid workflow is used, inn fact by footprint workflow is not appeared.
finally i could not solve it

Hi Chris and others!

I am struggling with the DF Run URBANopt tool. The “All of the OpenStudio workflows failed to execute” 1. Solution exception: The URBANopt simulation failed to run.
No results were found at:
C:\Users[username]\simulation[project name]\run\honeybee_scenario
Error keeps appearing. To try and solve it I re-installed all my LB components, openstudio and URBANopt, to make them all match within the compatibility matrix. Ladybug 1.7.0, OpenStudio 3.6.1, Openstudio App 1.6.0, URBANopt CLI 0.10.0, Rhino 7.0

Then I get the same errors mentioned by other users "The URBANopt simulation failed to run.No results were found at: C:…
For which I then used the “LB versioner”. But then it requires me to install URBANopt 0.11.0 again and when I do this, I’m back at the same error I started with…“All of the OpenStudio workflows failed to execute”

I hope someone can help me out!