DF Run URBANopt not producing outputs or errors

Hello, I am new to using Dragonfly for modelling and simulation.

I have created a DFmodel, and now I am trying to use it to run a simulation through the DF Run URBANopt function. When I input my .geojson, epw, and sim_par, running the command results in the following error message:

1. Solution exception:The URBANopt simulation failed to run. No results were found at:
    C:\Users\Aidan\simulation\name\run\honeybee_scenario

I have version 0.9.0 of URBANopt installed, and I used Gitbash as the UO installation website recommended.

I think the issue might have something to do with an error I get in my Gitbash during the installation process of UO. When I run the command “uo -v” or “uo -h”, I am presented with the following error message, before the command then executes:

I would attach my Grasshopper and Rhino file, but as a new user I am unable to add an attachment.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Hi @amoroz ,

I am pretty confident that your issue is the same as the one that was solved here:

Just run the LB Versioner component and that will give you the fix. Depending on how old your installation is, you may also need to run the second step here on the same topic:

I hope that solves it and feel free to post back here if it does not.

1 Like

Hi @chris,

Thank you so much for your response.

It seems that I missed the step to delete the existing simulation files. Between running the code in cmd and deleting these files, its working now.

Thanks again,
Aidan

1 Like