Enjoy free access to Ladybug Tools on-demand videos for meaningful distraction!

Thanks for this, that’s great. Any chance that you can activate again the promo code for the ‘Early Design Workflows For Human Centered Facades’? I thought that this would be available today and I missed it.

Many thanks

2 Likes

Shit happened! We could not used to promo code and bought all of them…
Is there any help about this? Thankss

I can’t find promo bottom in #2 parametric daylight modeling with honeybee
Thank

It’s still very early in the morning in @mostapha and @chris’s timezone. I have reached out them and informed them about the promo-code issue.
I suggest everyone wait for a few more hours, or for an update from Mostapha, before trying the purchase link on the site.

Regards,
Sarith

7 Likes

The issue to access the #2 daylighting workshop videos should be fixed now. Sorry! :expressionless: Have a great week! :grinning::muscle:

11 Likes

I had issues yesterday and now it says “This promotion is no longer valid. Please contact the creator for help”. Can you please help? Thanks!

Which video are you trying to watch? The promotion is currently only available for #2 Parametric Daylight Modeling:

5 Likes

This is too good… Thank you so much !!

@mostapha awesome, thank you so much!!. One question, will the first video from last week be available again?

Hello, thanks for your kindness that give us this opportunity to learn ladybug and honeybee. I am student in Milan, Italy and this tutorial videos are so helpful for me to design adaptive facade. Unfortunately I understood late and I lost first week. I am wondering if it is possible for you to extend time for first week. Thanks for your attention.

Thank you for your kindness at this difficult time for everyone! :relaxed:

hi, is it possible to get the week one video again please.?? i have been searching for tutorials of facade analysis in lady bug please please it will be very helpful if you can

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/2hbdaylight/330762816
Is it possible to access the last 3 videos of the ‘Parametric Daylight Modeling with Honeybee’, I could only watch the first 2. Now the promo does not work :frowning:

Hello! I am Debjit. I am a student from India. I am working on Net Zero Energy School building for my thesis. Unfortunately, I am late to know about this course today i understand its late so promo code is not valid anymore. Is it possible to access the videos now? This will be really helpful for my thesis. Thank you for your attention.

Hi Mostapha,
Thank you for sharing these valuable workshops and making the lock-down period fruitful and entertaining. I had issues yesterday accessing the daylight modelling workshop and now it says “This promotion is no longer valid. Please contact the creator for help”. Can you please advice on this? i do understand the promo code might be overdue by now, is it the case?
Many thanks, Joey

I am so happy to be able to access these workshops! You are making my quarantine more productive!
Are you going to release another vote for week 4?

Thank you!!!

The votes from the last two weeks shows the same ordered pattern. As such we decided not to do another voting this week and release the videos in order during the next upcoming weeks.

7 Likes

Hi Mostapha, thank you for this amazing opportunity but apparently the promo code does not work. Is there any other way to view the last two workshops?

Thank you

1 Like

Hi Mostapha, thanks to you for make free your learning Ladybug video,but i have problem about it,i used ‘learn-ladybug’ code and buy it but it doesn’t work.can you help me?
thank you so much

very appreciate for it !!