Failed to find in the honeybee schedule library

Hi all, I met a problem when I use Energyplus, I have updated the honeybee library, do I need to update OpenStudioMasterTemplate.idf ? Where can I download it?

Is the issue solved? We had this issue before for some users when the download from GitHub was blocked. The solution is to download the files manually and copy them to Ladybug folder. The problem has been discussed several time. You should be able to find the answer by searching the forum.

@mostapha
Hi, I encountered the same problem. I am a beginner. Can you tell me more about the solution in detail?

Hi,@yyk890925 You missed some library for honeybee. You can downlad the file from github.

it seems I’m either too stupid or something else is wrong, but I have all these files already ‘copied’ in the *c:\ladybug* and still get the error that a honeybee component cannot find ‘X type’ in the program library. I’m using the new LB_HB Tools (version 1.1.0). I also cannot find the ladybug_ladybug as well as honeybee_honeybee component to see if everything is running well.

Edit:
I kind of want to stay on only one version of LB and HB installed, since you guys already uploaded some examples for LB and HB simulations which I would like to continue using and adjusting. But if there’s no stable fix for this problem with the said version of LB_HB_Tools then I’ll have to get one version lower where all of these problems don’t appear :slight_smile:

@glaukelshani ,

All components in the LBT plugin are functional and the LBT plugin actually has many edge-case bugs fixed in it that we were not able to fix in Legacy. So the LBT plugin is more generally more robust but the LBT plugin does not yet have all of the features of the legacy plugin (we’re most of the way there, though). Nor does it have as many educational resources yet but those will come in time.

It looks like I answered your specific question about building programs here:

You definitely answered my question over there, thank you for that :smiley:
I actually started with your Honeybee tutorials from 2014 and was trying to do the same thing with the new LBT 1.1.0 and it seems I skipped a few steps just at the beginning because I’m an amateur. But being an amateur makes me more excited for new tutorials on how to use the new tools.
Thank you all in advance for putting so much effort,
Glauk