I still don’t know why this error persists on my machine, and I’m not too technical to find a solution. Perhaps uninstalling the plug-ins could help?
If someone has got any advice on how to solve it, please give me a shout
Running Chris’s simulation with all zones connected as in the original file I also get a different error, which is this:
Indeed there are different errors.
For the former, as i replied, i didn’t get any issues and it runs fine on my side.
For the later (when you connect both zones) the complaint relates to a missing construction for a window.
Checking thoroughly i’ve found that even though HB assign construction defaults for all surfaces you produced a case that seems to be is not considered for those assignments: The top window in the lower zone.
I manually assigned some default construction (Exterior Window) and now it runs fine. Find attached. @chris , FYI.
I am not if you have sholved this as it has been some time now. What is the Openstudio version you are using.
In my experience, this component works for versions up to 2.6, but after 2.7 there is a naming missmatch that creates the issue.
@chris please correct me if this is wrong or if this is already a known issue.