Honeybee radiance cant find radiance

Hello all. Today suddenly after updating the LBT plugins to the latest dev version honeybee radiance is failing to find the radiance folder. If I switch back to stable release 1.2.0 it’s again working fine. Is it an error from the repository? @mostapha .
It is only with radiance not the other engines.

Stable release

Dev version

1 Like

Adding to the above issue, components depending on radiance and Os are failing to find their source. Not able to debug this. Can anyone help me to know if this is on my end or it is expected in dev version?
All works fine in stable release ver 1.2.0.

@asis,
Thanks for reporting this. I can re-create the issue at my end. This issue is introduced after the latest changes made in the honeybee-radiance package. honeybee-radiance library is not able to find the typing module that Mostapha started using.
I think this will be easy to fix once @mostapha looks at it.

1 Like

Thanks devang for this info. I was thinking this was an issue on my end. Hope it gets sort out soon.

1 Like

@Asisnath,
Mostapha fixed this. While it will take sometime for this change to reach you through the versioner, here’s what you can do if you’d like to fix it manually right now.

Replace writer.py at C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\ladybug_tools\python\Lib\site-packages\honeybee_radiance with this (34.8 KB) file. Restart Rhino + Gh

1 Like

Thanks @devang it worked. Thanks again. :+1: