Ladybug update problem

hello.
I am trying to update my Ladybug tools to the latest version on my pc with the latest w11 operating system.
I was starting by downloading the latest version from food4rhino, following the instructions, and I successfully install version 1.6.0. After that, I used the versioner component to get the latest version as a third plugin requires v1.6.33 and above. Every time the update fails and I get a message

1. Solution exception: Failed to import ladybug_rhino:
    No module named ladybug_rhino.versioning.diff

On my laptop, I was able to update from version 1.4 without any problem. It runs w10 there. I also tried to uninstall v. 1.6.0 and download from GitHub the " lbt-grasshopper-1.6.46 ", but it seems to install again v. 1.6.0 and after trying to update I get the same error.

how can I resolve this?
Thank you

after updating with the error above, all components give me this error:

1. Solution exception:
    Failed to import ladybug_rhino:
    No module named ladybug_rhino.config

Hi @ar00302 ,

Sorry for the late response. There was a change that Windows made to file permissions that resulted in breaking the LB Versioner. We have pushed a fix but you have to do a little extra to get things running on your end given that your Versioner is broken.

All in all, there are three different ways that you can fix the issue:

1. RUN A COMMAND FROM A TERMINAL
The quickest way to fix the issue is by typing this into your command line while Rhino is closed:

C:\Users\[USERNAME]\ladybug_tools\python\python.exe -m pip install ladybug-rhino -U

After you do that, everything will work.

2. UNINSTALL, REINSTALL AND RUN A FIXED VERSIONER
Alternatively, you can uninstall and reinstall Ladybug Tools. Then use this Versioner component to update to the latest version:
fixed_lb_versioner.gh (6.3 KB)

3. USE OR SINGLE-CLICK INSTALLER
… Or you can just use the free Pollination single-click installer here, which gives a complete copy of the latest Ladybug Tools. You just have to make a Pollination account but it’s completely free and it’s, by far, the most reliable way to install Ladybug Tools with a full copy of all compatible simulation engines.