Legacy - OS 3.0.1 - E+ 9.3 - WindowProperty:ShadingControl is not a valid Object Type

Hi,
In the process of moving to the LadybugTools[+] i installed OS3.0.1. I uninstalled my previous OS (2.8) being confident that everything will work fine with the Legacy versions of the files i use. Silly me.
In this previous topic, a very similar issue was solved.
The issue now is that the object written to the IDF is not recognized and the simulation fails.
The IDF writes an object type “WindowProperty:ShadingControl” that was recognized in the OS i had but not in the new one. I believe the new one uses “WindowShadingControl”.
Attached a very simple example file showing the issue. Also attached the IDF and err file, just in case.
Any help will be appreciated, since now i’m kind of stuck.

Thanks,
-A.

in.err (1.0 KB)
in.idf (99.1 KB)
Try_OS3.0.1.gh (576.5 KB)

Thank you for findiing this bug, @AbrahamYezioro . This was a pretty big one here and I just pushed a fix:

This one is big enough that I might try to update the component in the Food4Rhino release. If I end up going this route, you will be able to identify the fixed component by its date (JUL 12 2020)

And here is a fixed version of your Grasshopper file:
Try_OS3.0.1_CWM.gh (579.5 KB)

Charm, charm, charm.
Thanks @chris!!
Working fine. I was worried and frightened this was a really big one to deal quickly.
-A.