Run Radiance - Rhino.Geometry.Brep object is not a valid Honeybee object

I combined several HB surfaces and plugged them into the Run Radiance component (version 0.0.66), which is not recognizing the HB surfaces and giving the following error:

1. Solution exception:
    <Rhino.Geometry.Brep object at 0x0000000000023505 [Rhino.Geometry.Brep]> is not a valid Honeybee object.

I have not been able to solve this.

Hi

First of all, you’d better combine HB_surfaces to make it a zone. Here I think you are using both versions (Legacy and LBT) together which I think is not a logical way to get your analysis.

Definitely, it would be better for everyone to help if you share your file.

Best,
Nariman

Nariman,
Thank you for your prompt response.
I converted all the components to the same version, and I am able to simulate it in its current form. However I tried converting the HB surfaces to a zone, and I get a new error.

1. Type conversion failed from Goo to Brep.
    Daylight_Clean version.gh (509.3 KB)

Hi @JG
You should internalize data, then we can check your file.

Mohammad

Hi Mohammad,

Sorry for my late reply. Please see attached the revised file.
Daylight_Clean version.gh (579.1 KB)

You have mixed and matched Legacy and Honeybee[+] components. I recommend uninstalling all Ladybug Tools, install the latest LBT 1.2, and rebuild your file using the latest components. You can use the annual_daylight.gh sample file that comes with the Food4Rhino download of LBT 1.2 as a guide.

2 posts were split to a new topic: Question About Converting Irradiance into MRT